Plus more tips and tricks I’ve Learned so far:
- While walking on a tradmill, pretend it’s a runway and put on Ru Pauls “Covergirl” Trust me..it will be a magical experience.
- Pick songs you know the words too, and sing while walking, It will put your mind into a different place, esp. if you really get into it!
- If you need to take a break from walking, then do so! What I do if my legs start feeling like Jello, is I put both feet on the sides of the treadmill and I do some hip swings, that way, it’s giving your legs a break, but you are still moving!
- Youtube is your fitness friend! They have TONS of work outs for all body types, for free! I did “Booty yoga hip hop ballet” this morning!!
- Drink LOTS of water!! (Duh, I know lol!)
- Having a partner makes working out easier and more fun! Even if you just do it at home, get your child involved! My 4 year old loved doing her own versions of the moves, and it was great motivation trying to keep up with her!
These are the tips I’ve learned so far 🙂 I’ve only been actively working out for 4 days now, but I feel GREAT!! I’m sleeping better, more calm and relaxed, and over all just fell better.
This is also day number 4 with no caffeine. This has been more challenging, I miss COKES! and TEA! I have a headache like crazy from the caffeine withdraw. It’s this feeling that keeps me from grabbing one..My body shouldn’t be going into withdraws from a drink..that creeps me out, and makes me not want one anyways.
If anyone reading has anymore tips and tricks for working out, please share them! I love learning new things!!